This is Marianne Carlson
Marianne Carlson is a woman of purpose, with a passion for American Businesses. A corporate trainer by trade, Marianne has a fascinating history and a captivating communication style. Whether she’s talking about Change Management, or Cause Marketing, or the leadership lessons she learned in Iraq, Marianne engages her audience, and leaves them with powerful information that they can put to work right away.
As a keynote speaker, Marianne raises the bar, bringing audiences to their feet, sometimes to tears, and always to a new appreciation for the subject matter. Aurea McGarry, Emmy Award-Winning TV Host, calls Marianne “A rare talent and a pure delight”. You simply won’t find a more engaging, better-prepared, more professional presenter than Marianne Carlson. She really is “Simply Brilliant!”
Marianne’s recent seminars and speaking topics include:
- Managing Change in Your Life and Your Organization
- The Science of Change: Why Change is Painful – Literally!
- Change Leadership: The Art and Science of Buy-In.
- Leadership Lessons I Learned in Iraq
- Ten-Fold Marketing: Growing Your Business by Growing Your Heart
- From Customer Service to Customer Delight
- Turning Nay-Sayers into Advocates
- Life Lessons I Learned in Iraq
Other topics can be developed upon request. Contact Marianne today to bring her exciting content and captivating style to your audience. You’ll be applauded for choosing Marianne for your next event. Click here to read what others are saying about Marianne’s seminars.